Friday, November 7, 2008

You can go away to college, get married, raise well adjusted pets, have interesting jobs and move to Africa but you never really grow up.

(sigh) It has come to my attention that my mother (my wonderful mother) (my well meaning, beloved, and slightly protective mother) has mentioned to certain people that I mentioned that I wished there were more comments to the blog and stuff.

(sigh) This is her part of her job as a mom.

She does it well.

OK, for all you out there who are mothers, have mothers, or saw a mother once on tv please believe me as I say it is perfectly fine if no one ever comments on this blog at all for ever and ever as long as we all shall live. My psyche is intact. At least it is until I try to make sense of my ramblings from South Africa.

Really.

It's fine.

I love you Mom.

I'm going to get back to editing South Africa now.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Lurking is fine people! I do it myself on many other blogs. Comments are appreciated but not necessary. I'm generally introverted and perfectly happy living in a vacuum. Don't write anything here. Seriously. You'll just encourage me. ;)

Anonymous said...

But............. : )

Mom