Hi Everyone from one of the shopping centers in Gabs. Lance and I just finished breakfast and he has run upstairs to get his hair cut. While I wait (and wait and wait and wait) for the bill I thought I would bring you up to date.
We are still in the temporary house but were able to do a walk-through of our future home base. It will be just fine. I'll give you more details when we actually move in but for now I'll say it has a pool and patio to die for. I'm very pleased. Not much by way of natural light which will be a challenge but one we can work around.
Last night we were officially welcomed in a Hail and Farewell by the embassy. It was informal and lots of fun. Afterwards, Kim and Luke came over and we played a little Rockband. Both took to it very well with Luke on bass and Kim banging away on the drums. Lance played guitar and your's truly sang. Well, screamed a few of the songs. I'm not even sure what to call what I did for Sabotage by the Beastie Boys. Love me some Ozzy though. : ) Anywho, it was a riot and we called it a night at midnight.
Checks here. Gotta run. Love to all.
1 comment:
Sounds like you are on one a great adventure! I suspect you may find the lack of light in your home quite nice during the summer months?
Loved your sing-along to your Mother and Father too.
Cheers!
Post a Comment