I've got a few days of info actually to impart and hope to set up a flicker account for photos before I go to bed. Lance already crashed (he made it to 9:30). "Who is this?" you say. Well these days he tends to wake at 5am. Can you believe it? It's like our sleeping patterns switched and I'm the night owl while he's an early riser. Well it's nice to have a little time to yourself regardless of the time.
So now that I've got their OK, I'd like to introduce you to our Sponsors Extraordinaire, Kim and Luke! That's them with Lance at the "Yacht Club" bar overlooking a man-made lake in Gaborone. Not that there are any Yachts withing 300 miles of the place. Actually it is suppose to be a pretty dangerous area so we left before it got dark. Gorgeous sunset though.

They seems to know everyone and we are enjoying the opportunity to take advantage of their hospitality. They have taken us food shopping, introduced us to Indian food, introduced all around and today Luke took us on a drive into the bush to meet the people behind a grant request his office will probably fund. More pics to follow on that story! They also lent me a bizarre little book called Geek Love. That's "Geek" in the classic circus freak sense. So wonderfully strange. ; )
And now I'm too tired to be eloquent. Big things happening this weekend. I'll fill in all the blanks on Sunday night. G'night!
No comments:
Post a Comment